We are a family that enjoys electronics. In my family of 5 people I have 2 computers, 3 laptops, 2 smart phones and now a tablet. The Nextbook Premium 8 (from E Fun) is a wonderful addition to our family of gadgets. It’s like the fun loving cousin every one wants to hang with.
The Nextbook Premium 8 comes with the tablet, a USB cable, AC adapter, handy protective pouch, users manuals and quick start guides all for just $299.99. This Nextbook Premium 8 is one groovy gadget.
First, I love the size, it is much smaller than a laptop, but big enough to watch movies or check email. The screen in 8 inches, which is more than big enough to handle your needs for a tablet. It also changes so you can use it horizontally or vertically, depending on your needs.
This tablet is great for lots of different types of users.
- Kids – the easy sized apps and easy to find buttons will be great for little hands to use, plus the buttons are not so obvious to hit like on an ipad. Kids can play games and watch movies with ease.
- Adults – check mail, surf the web, check out your social media, and more.
- Students – take notes, pictures or video tape. Plus you can download an app for voice recording during your classes.
- Grandparents – watch movies and videos, look at photos, check social media and skype (once you download the app).
- Moms – keep up to date on the go, the small size of this tablet allows it to fit comfortable in your bag.
The Nextbook Premium 8 has a responsive touchscreen making it easy to use. It also has handy buttons on the side to get back to the home screen and access other options. It also comes packed with 25 free e-books to get you started on your reading.
- 8 inch screen
- 4 GB memory
- Android Operating System
- Adobe Flash
- Kobo reader
- Video recorder
- Built in rechargeable battery
- SD card slot
- Office Suite Pro
- Google search on the home screen
Overall, I really love the Nextbook Premium 8. I envision myself taking it on vacation (soon I hope) to watch movies and entertain the kids. My 2 complaints are pretty basic. I do not like that the speakers are in the back, because it can be muted if it is laying down or disruptive to someone sitting across from you. Also the camera is not very good. Though I have not had a really sunny day to try it outside, inside the pictures were grainy and dark. Other than that I have no complaints! We use it daily and it works for each member of my family.
I received a Nextbook Premium 8 tablet to review at no charge, however opinions are 100% my own.
No related posts.